Sunday 6 April 2008

Circle Journal~ with photos!!!!


















This whole blog thing has baffled me a little. I seemed to forget how to add photos, which is quite an achievement seen as I did it twice before!!!! Anyway I thought I would add some pics of my cj now I have worked out how to do it (or at least I hope I have!).




We are now on ou 3rd post and so far I have recieved 'Love is...' and Animal Magic. I have realy enjoyed looking at everyone elses work and and doing them certainly does help get me out of my comfort zone. The animal magic cj in particular has really made me think as on the whole I am not an animal lover (sorry dont get me wrong I dont dislike animals its just I have never really had a pet or a fav animal) so I have really had to think!!!!
Anyway, the pics are in a bit of a random order and I cant work out how to move them (I tell you me and technology dont mix well!!!) The first photo is my 'love is ... entry' I used the quote 'love is friendship set of fire' as it fits my life really well at the moment seen as I recently married the love of my life! The following 4 pics are taken of my cj, and the theme is 'where is your favourite place?' Mine of course is New York!!!

1 comment:

Mima said...

Hi Gemma,
I was surfing the web and I bumped into your site. I am also into scrappin and card making. When I get mental blocks, I tend to surf other bloggers. Your title messy scrapper caught my eye. Then to find out that New York City is one of your favorite places, really warmed my heart. I am a native New Yorker. LOL I have a die cut of the Satute of Liberty, that may tickel your fancy. Check it out you may like to download it for your future New York scrapbook pages. Anyway, your not as messy as you make it sound. Your work area is just like mine. So, I guess I am messy or your not a bad as you think. LOL God bless and keep up the good work.